6. Respectful of privacy
Superevisor respects the right to privacy of its users, businesses and structures on the platform. We remind you not to disclose personal data and sensitive information, personal financial data such as credit card numbers, loyalty rewards codes or other financial information. Content of this type will be removed both in the case of reviewer data and third party data. We also remind you not to disclose entry codes or passwords of any kind.
We do not allow users to post reviews containing the full names (including last name) of other people. Possible exceptions:
• Employees of the company or accommodation facility being reviewed who are commonly referred to in the company with their surname or who have participated in the management of social media with their full name and place of work;
• The facility name includes the surname of the appointed employee;
• Management-level employees representing large chains;
• Any employee of a facility who responds to reviews on Superevisor using their surname;
• The full names of public professionals such as doctors, lawyers, etc.